Our annual doula training flash sale is here.
It’s time to start your doula journey. From now until November 1, all of our 2020 full-spectrum doula trainings are $297 off with the code “2020” at checkout. Tell a friend!
*Sale ends at 11:59 PM CT on November 1, 2019. Code only applies to 2020 full-spectrum trainings.
Here’s how to register for a training:
To start the registration process for a training, first become a member of DTI. Since we offer lifetime certifications, membership in DTI’s community is required for the first year of your birth work journey with us. Once you have registered as a member (no application required), you will then be able to sign up for a training via your membership dashboard.
Trained members of DTI join our forums and Facebook groups, each centers for discussion and resource-sharing, and also have access to additional discounts for ongoing education, conferences and meet-ups. If you choose not to take a training once you become a member, you can still access a special conference discount and attend local meet-ups. Becoming a member gives you the opportunity to determine if taking one of our trainings is the next step you truly want to take as become more embedded in the birth world, its intricacies and what it means to practice as a doula.
What do you get as a member of DTI?
Our community is 2,500+ strong. Together, we advocate for healthier outcomes. Together, we educate families on informed consent and options of care for pregnancy, birth and the newborn. Together, we are changing our world one birth and one baby at a time. At DTI, we have two membership tiers:
All DTI members have access to the community membership perks. Our community membership is unique because it’s open to members of the birth world who have not formally trained with DTI. As a community member, you receive:
- Access to register for DTI doula trainings
- Free shipping from the DTI shop
- 10% off our Born Into This Conference
At DTI, we certify for life. Any doula certifications you get by training with us are maintained by working in the field, so you can continue learning in a way that suits you best. As a result, once you register for a training with DTI, your membership has additional perks on top of our community membership. With a Doula Membership, you receive:
- Access to all community member perks (see above)
- Access to our exclusive Expert Affiliate Interview library
- A free Learning Lab each year
- Professionally designed workbook for use during your training, in interviews and prenatal meetings
- Digital portfolio including:
- Build Your Own Contract guide
- Build Your Intake Forms guide
- Inspo cards for your clients
- Inspo cards for you, the doula
- Event codes for advanced trainings, events, and merchandise
- Membership newsletter and community Facebook group
- Discounted access to Maternity Neighborhood
- Discounted access to “The Longest Month of Pregnancy: A 30-day Survival Guide for your Clients” by DTI instructor Taylor Davis
- Access to an online business and marketing program by Tina and Co.
Ready to become a doula?
Click here to sign up for your membership and begin the registration process. If you are already a member, you can log in and begin registering for trainings here. Remember, use the code “2020” to get $297 off 2020 full-spectrum trainings through 11:59 PM CT November 1, 2019.